It's raining and you're stuck indoors in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. Don't worry—there is plenty to do while you wait for the sun to come out again! Here are just a few ideas to consider:
1. Visit the Virgin Islands' Video Game Network: The Virgin Islands' Video Game Network Here you can experience some of the newest released video games, plus a variety of virtual reality experiences. From classic arcade games to modern console titles, there is something for everyone no matter their age or skill level. Plus, if you want a break from gaming but still want to stay in the lounge itself, they also offer free Wi-Fi so that you can get some work done or just surf the web while the rain continues outside. And with plenty of comfortable seating for friends and family members alike, VIGN really does have something for everyone!
2. Watch a movie at a local theater: If you're not in the mood for gaming, why not catch a movie? St. Thomas has several theaters where you can watch a variety of films, from blockbusters to independent releases. You'll be able to escape the rain and relax in air-conditioned comfort while enjoying some great entertainment.
3. Take a guided tour around the city: Although the rain may keep you indoors, that doesn't mean you can't still explore St. Thomas. Taking a guided tour will let you see the city from an entirely different perspective—all from the comfort of your own car. Plus, there are many interesting sights and attractions to be seen, giving you something to look forward to when the rain stops.
4. Indulge in some retail therapy: Shopping is a great way to pass the time during a rainy day, and St. Thomas has plenty of stores and shops for you to browse. Whether you're looking for high-end fashion items, unique souvenirs, or just some everyday necessities, you'll find what you need. Shopping here is also a great way to support the local economy.
5. Soak up some culture at a local museum: St. Thomas is rich in history and culture, and you can learn more about it by visiting a local museum. From art galleries to historical constructions, these institutions offer an insight into the island's past and present. They are also perfect for a leisurely stroll on a cloudy day.
No matter what you end up doing on your rainy day in St. Thomas, you’re sure to have a great time. And with so many activities and attractions available, don't forget to fit in a visit to the Virgin Islands' Video Game Network for an unforgettable experience.